What's working?

Just checked my email. Not there either. So I guess it changed with prod.

Hmmmn. I’ll have to check emails. (Maybe they’ve got a bigger supply on hand.) :+1:

edit: Yup! I got the email the next day too! Sweet!

3 Likes

I have had the conformation quickly and shipping notification within 2 days.

I concur about the :proofgrade: Material is first quality. The product that comes out of the laser reminds me of what Polaroid did, made pictures instant . Being able to whip something Finished out in minutes for a friend or guest, or in a time pinch to fill an order, proofgrade stands out.

Now, I have a date with an island :sunglasses::palm_tree:

Hold down the fort.

18 Likes

Maaaaaaan…I wanna see that list!

5 Likes

HI Mamaw…ha!

1 Like

Chuckle! Not quite there yet…but Hi! :wink:

I used to tell mom that when she was “over the hill”, it didn’t matter “how far”! Ha!
It truly is the journey that counts.

2 Likes

(What a depressing topic…I actually found a few gray hairs last week…)

That’s it…you nutcases are making me gray…you must cease and desist immediately. :hushed:

4 Likes

I’m not turning 31 till about the time my Glowforge should ship. But I have a decent amount of gray hairs and that doesn’t count my random arm hairs.

I see gray hair as XP points. It isn’t how old you are, it’s how much experience you have.

EDIT: I guess my point is that you should go earn more!

4 Likes

I’ve noticed that dark haired people tend to gray sooner…my brother has the darkest hair of the three of us, and he’s getting very distinguished looking. :slight_smile:

Umm… I’ve been finding gray hairs for some 20+ years, dearie.

1 Like

Started young? :relaxed:

Late teens/early 20s.

Yup! Had a buddy in college that did the same.

Still showing way more dark. It is most noticeable in beard and sideburns (one of the reasons I don’t have a beard).

1 Like

Hubs beard is completely white now, but he looks like he’s about 15 without it, so it stays. (Don’t want to be arrested.)

7 Likes

LOL, I love this! My dark hair started turning grey when I was about 25… 20 years later, my salt and pepper is pretty salty. I’m at peace with it, but it gets strong reactions (both negative and positive). From here forward, I’m just telling people that it’s XP :grin:

Hubs is a redhead. When we met, it was a very vibrant orange. Now he has as much grey as I, but you can’t even tell - it just blends into his red and creates this beautiful strawberry blonde color. In that sense, his XP is cooler than mine.

6 Likes

So you already got notification that your unit shipped?

I’ll see what the oversees postage and custom charges are before I commit.

Jealous! :smiley:

It was after you clicked the shipping link in the email and before you agreed to not delay shipment. Now the link just goes to what to expect with shipping. I didn’t realize I would lose access to that list, as well. I would have copied it if I did. @dan, @Rita, is there anyway we can get that list again?

3 Likes