Wifi set up from

Once I turn on airplane mode and connect to my GF wifi, I am not getting any prompts to continue set up. What am I doing wrong?

There are a couple of videos on doing the setup now - one or the other might help you to figure it out.

5 Likes

I’m so sorry you ran into trouble during setup. It looks like your Glowforge is connected and you’ve been able to print since contacting us. That’s great!

Could you please let me know if you’re still experiencing any problems?

I was able to get it connected but without the air filter that I purchased, I cannot use it in my business. I connected yesterday to see if I could make it work but with the amount of smoke it exiles without the filter or a vent to the outdoors, it is not safe to use at all. I will be returning this item. I cannot wait for the air filter to come to make it functional and no one can give me a firm date on the original or the new filter.

The Compact Filter is going to be available a lot sooner - I have one now, and some people will receive it almost immediately depending on how many people sign up. Did you sign up for it?

I inquired about it yesterday…but the email response I got was that while the compact may get here sooner, there is guarantee :frowning: I can’t have a product I can’t use right away. Had I known they wouldn’t be shipped together or that there was a backorder, I would not have purchased. I already have orders I am going to have to refund. If I was guaranteed one in two weeks, I would consider keeping it, but no one can promise me anything, which I understand, but that was not what I was expecting when I ordered my units.

Oh, that’s too bad. Well, maybe you’ll hear something in time, and if not, good luck. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks Jules!

1 Like

I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.