Wood crayon box

Made one for my 6yo cousin. I added his name and a few turtles!

11 Likes

a Great project for adult coloring artists … they would appreciate the awesome box holding their favorite colors of crayons. TFS!

3 Likes

I have a new appreciation for all the designers! This is my first box and I love seeing all my mistakes. Name upside down, other Roblox is on the inside of the box, girls face is colored in and burned pretty good :smile: always learning! Wanted to share so you could laugh and remember the days of messing up the easiest of projects! Thank you all for sharing your knowledge, Happy Quarantining!

7 Likes

Best way to learn is fixing your mistakes :slightly_smiling_face: A lot of what we do is trial & error.

4 Likes

I don’t see mistakes - I see a unique representation of a design. The name is definitely not upside down, you are sitting on the wrong side of the table.

6 Likes

I love your attitude :purple_heart:

1 Like

With the lid up, the name is right side up, and it will be up when in use :grin:

2 Likes

Happy Crayon day! Made small window pane type spacers between the two layers of the hole pieces so it could be easily taken apart for cleaning. Will go in granddaughter’s Easter basket. I’ll attach where I modified the AI file.

Small crayon box -test 3 with wood

8 Likes

Well done. This will be a nice addition to her basket.

1 Like

I did not present it well but figured that anybody could just load up my file and only print the frame, bottom right on the svg. I used 4 of medium grade pf to get the 1/2"

2 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing! I love the design and my kids will love it too! Perfect to keep crayons organized.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing. i made one for my granddaughter’s birthday!

2 Likes