Woodchucks Sale

Thanks for the update! Thats too bad about the CS.

1 Like

I have an unknown First Class mail package coming from WI due to arrive next week. Not sure that is it seeing how the only option was UPS.

1 Like

False alarm! Just found their town on the website, they are 200 miles apart. :smiley:

1 Like

I ordered some when this was first posted 9 days ago. I got an order confirmation and then nothing. I sent them an email asking about the status, and no response to that either. Has anyone gotten their order filled from this sale?

2 Likes

nope. and no response to my email either.

2 Likes

Nope mine either and they are usually pretty good at shipping out shortly after the order confirmation…

2 Likes

i just sent them a message on facebook. maybe they’ll be better about responding there.

3 Likes

I too had sent a email just after the 1 week mark of no status change and not gotten anything in reply. Hopefully they will start shipping or responding as chargeback fees can be a killer.

1 Like

Tempted to buy some butternut, just to see if it ships…

2 Likes

From the Clearance section that promises ‘free’ same or next day shipping?

Yep.

Just another “me too” post: I ordered when this was first posted. Nothing since the order confirmation. I’m not in a big rush for it but, curious about the hold-up.

2 Likes

Just got a note that the order should ship this week.

2 Likes

Well thats good to hear! Was hoping for some good news soon, the thread locks in 21 days, was wondering what was going to get here first.

Yeah, I thought only inactive posts were retired. Weird.

i got this email:

Hey Greg,
Sorry I didn’t get back to you sooner.
I’ve got your order on my docket, and it looks like we can get it all shipped early next week. This week is completely full…tho I will try and get it on the road by this Friday…but the following week for sure.

-dirk

then i got this facebook messenger response:

Hi Greg,
5 cherry 5 walnut, correct? Dirks got it in process and emailed you.
You have my sincere apologies since I’m probably the reason he’s been behind. We’ve been packing, moving, and garage sale-ing for the past 2-3 weeks / weekends and I’ve needed his help. That means he’s been commuting from the shop in WI to the current home in IL each Monday and Friday causing quite a disruption to his daily/weekly routine.
Today we are done - finally - and as I said, he emailed you and all should be well. Please reach out again if you need anything.
Thanks,
Suzi

3 Likes

LOL. Well now I feel bad for also emailing them last week when nothing happened. Suppose a simple disclaimer on their site would have saved them a lot of work.

i wouldn’t feel bad. if they can’t fulfill orders for weeks, they should send emails out to that effect.

3 Likes

@ChristyM @shop Did they ship early this week as stated?

I just checked UPS, USPS and FedEx apps and I have nothing in bound, and still no response to my email from over a week ago. I suppose its time for a charge back. :frowning:

Mine was supposed to ship this week, but hasn’t yet. Hopefully it goes out today.