Your all time favorite project

Looks great

1 Like

Great Job! It is such an interesting design.

1 Like

if I had to pick one. it would be this series of baskets. They were one of the first successes coming out of my gf, was my first art sale, has provided a goodly income stream on Etsy. The larger round one is my favorite.

12 Likes

Thanks

These look great

My favorite and very MUCH LOVED laser project was designed by @arh2

It means so much to me because she took her precious time, designed it and surprised me with the SVG.

I made several versions. The bottom Westie is worn as a brooch. When the brooch is not worn it stays in my curio cabinet next to @cynd11 ’s red high heels. I can not find a photo of the shoes. @cynd11 — Can you post a photo of the shoes?

11 Likes

These look great

1 Like

Wow! That plaid is SO delicate! Amazing!

2 Likes

Awww! I like your sparkly version best! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I don’t have a photo of the red shoe earrings I gave you, but here is a photo that includes a similar pair of red shoes, as well as the gold pair I sent. Note, these are 3D printer projects (including table), not Glowforge projects.

9 Likes

Absolutely precious and incredible!

I needed a weaving shuttle that would allow me to use irregular yarns in a narrow space. It had to be the right weight, right length, let me know which way was ‘up’ without looking, have easy-to-source bobbins, and have a very low profile. This is what I came up with:

3-layer acrylic shuttle with a built-in yarn guide, and takes an oversize straw for a bobbin.

16 Likes

I know nothing at all about weaving, but I sure know I like this! Great idea.

5 Likes

Cool! It has a vintage-y Bakelite look.

7 Likes

The joys of alcohol inks.

5 Likes

My favorite is this Carbles/Sorry/Wahoo/Pahrcheesi/Pachisi (take your pick) game board for four or six players.

10 Likes

This is probably mine…

More pics here, plus a link to another thread with some details on how I found the limits as far as cut detail…

9 Likes

Ooh, I remember when you first posted this! I love the idea, and the rings to connect them is such a simple brilliant idea :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That looks awesome, as does your weaving. My husband made me a simple loom that I have attached to the wall. I finally finished a small rug I made out of twine from our hay rolls (messy stuff, need to wear gloves or else your hands get ripped to shreds), but haven’t figured out how to finish it off and get it off the loom! Definitely not perfectly even, but hard to do when the twine is not all even either. But for my first attempt, I am happy with it, and it’s going to be outside to help get mud off boots, and it’s for us, so it works for me. :slight_smile: I just used a small rectangular acrylic shuttle I cut on the GF, definitely nothing fancy like yours! I’m jealous!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.