Your all time favorite project

21 Likes

That was one of my favorite projects too.

7 Likes

I’ve never seen that - love, love, love it! Makes me giggle! My first thought was the “clutch tightly” with it around someone else’s neck, or is it around my own neck just so I don’t choke others! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

This is amazing

1 Like

Looks great

1 Like

Great Job! It is such an interesting design.

1 Like

if I had to pick one. it would be this series of baskets. They were one of the first successes coming out of my gf, was my first art sale, has provided a goodly income stream on Etsy. The larger round one is my favorite.

12 Likes

Thanks

These look great

My favorite and very MUCH LOVED laser project was designed by @arh2

It means so much to me because she took her precious time, designed it and surprised me with the SVG.

I made several versions. The bottom Westie is worn as a brooch. When the brooch is not worn it stays in my curio cabinet next to @cynd11 ’s red high heels. I can not find a photo of the shoes. @cynd11 — Can you post a photo of the shoes?

11 Likes

These look great

1 Like

Wow! That plaid is SO delicate! Amazing!

2 Likes

Awww! I like your sparkly version best! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I don’t have a photo of the red shoe earrings I gave you, but here is a photo that includes a similar pair of red shoes, as well as the gold pair I sent. Note, these are 3D printer projects (including table), not Glowforge projects.

9 Likes

Absolutely precious and incredible!

I needed a weaving shuttle that would allow me to use irregular yarns in a narrow space. It had to be the right weight, right length, let me know which way was ‘up’ without looking, have easy-to-source bobbins, and have a very low profile. This is what I came up with:

3-layer acrylic shuttle with a built-in yarn guide, and takes an oversize straw for a bobbin.

16 Likes

I know nothing at all about weaving, but I sure know I like this! Great idea.

5 Likes

Cool! It has a vintage-y Bakelite look.

7 Likes

The joys of alcohol inks.

5 Likes

My favorite is this Carbles/Sorry/Wahoo/Pahrcheesi/Pachisi (take your pick) game board for four or six players.

10 Likes