2 Year Club!

Oh My! I can’t believe it.

It’s been 2 years since I got my Glowforge! 1 year out of warrenty, and still going strong!

I don’t have as many cool projects to post, since most of my projects this year have been gifts or I forgot to take pictures. I was much more productive when the baby couldn’t move around.

Although, how many 2 year-old know the sound of a laser starting up and come up squealing “Can I See Laswer?”
… Wait, this is probably the wrong place to ask. That number is probably higher than normal here.

28 Likes

Wow. I guess it has been two years since the production units started rolling out. It all kind of blurs together. Thanks for being such a good sport in sharing the experience of your pioneering work!

8 Likes

I just came across ,y “Yippee!” post the other day and was thinking about this.

8 Likes

I’ve had mine since June 24, 2017 so I’m 2 weeks behind you in the Glowforge 2 Year club. Time flies.

BTW, I still like having the “limited edition” crumb tray, too! :smiley:

6 Likes

Memories…light the corners of my mind…misty water colored memories…of the way we were.

8 Likes

I’m cursing you out. Now I have that song stuck in my head. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

9 Likes

Sorry! :rofl:
(The question is…do you hear Streisand’s voice?)

4 Likes

Yes, dammit…

7 Likes

Yes, thank you very much. NOT!

7 Likes

Mine was 2 years on April 5th. Seems like an eternity, yet only yesterday. We’ve come a long way, baby!

6 Likes

Happy anniversary!

2 Likes

I’ve heard this is good for getting rid of earworms. Or at least, replacing them.

4 Likes

Wow. I totally forgot about the spreadsheet. Boy, we were hard up back then.

4 Likes

Good times, eh? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Ha! I mean, the black crumb tray would be nice. But now I can see everything I cut. … I should probably clean my crumb tray.

2 Likes

New GF Buyer: “I ordered my unit on Amazon and it’s been 3 whole days ERRRMUUUGAAAWWWD.”

Pre-Order GF Buyer: “Hold my beer while I hunt down my spreadsheet…”

16 Likes

That was our (HS) class song. Totally dating myself, I guess… :grin:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.