A few new things

Recently I’ve been tinkering with a few new patterns and building a few things for family members for Christmas.

Tie interceptor from Starwars, got the pattern off of thing verse and had to heavily modify it to make it actually work because whoever made it had no clue as to what they were doing.

Tarot card box, made from draft board PG for testing but made another in Cherry PG for selling purposes. Took forever to get the living hinge to be perfect but it works fantastic and with the way I’ve worked the hinge it should last a lot longer then a few other options I’ve seen around Etsy.

A few phone stands were made as quick gifts for family this Christmas.

29 Likes

Very cool!

3 Likes

That TIE Interceptor is awesome!

6 Likes

I feel ya! It’s usually a good learning experience at least.

3 Likes

These are all awesome! Your family will love them!

2 Likes

I told my wife after I was done that I hope her father likes it because I’m burning that pattern and never ever building it again! XD I’m 99% sure they ripped off the pattern from a paid pattern and didn’t even bother to try and fix it because the instructions have completely different parts then what the actual pattern has.

3 Likes

I had a similar experience with the Millennium Falcon model:

That being said that model is still in my living room and it’s pretty great. Worth it? Yeah I guess so, but I definitely haven’t made another.

6 Likes