Another miniature for your collection!
- I used medium cherry ply for the top layer and bridge, and medium walnut for the back. You could easily use cherry ply for both.
- The bridge is a snug fit; hammer it in gently, but not all the way. Glue top to bottom.
- Personalizing it would be a nice touch.
- Optional panel included if you want to use it as a keychain or pendant.
- Big enough to add a pin back.
- Could resize smaller to make earrings - except for the bridge (won’t fit if you resize). Could convert that to an engrave.
Edit: make sure to set the bigger circle to score.
svg and zip:
acoustic guitar.svg.zip (4.9 KB)