Another miniature for your collection!
- I used medium cherry ply for the top layer and bridge, and medium walnut for the back. You could easily use cherry ply for both.
- The bridge is a snug fit; hammer it in gently, but not all the way. Glue top to bottom.
- Personalizing it would be a nice touch.
- Optional panel included if you want to use it as a keychain or pendant.
- Big enough to add a pin back.
- Could resize smaller to make earrings - except for the bridge (won’t fit if you resize). Could convert that to an engrave.
Edit: make sure to set the bigger circle to score.
svg and zip:
For personal use only as per forum rules!
acoustic guitar.svg.zip (4.9 KB)
Darling! (Although we need a Tic Tac for scale.)
Dang! I even pried a quarter loose from my husbands coin pile - forgot to add it to the pic!
It’s 3.5" wide… (not getting up for that "include a quarter/banana photo)
Okay, we’ll let it slide this time.
Nicely done. Thank you for the file.
Awwww, adorable! Thanks for the file (always glad to add a miniature to my collection).
Thank you! This is so cute and I know a few people who would think likewise.
Ok - I got up!
Here’s the quarter view:
Almost too big for small scraps - but you can make it work!
Thank you for sharing!!
They would make cool key chains. They may be a little fragile but really cool!
This is so flipping cute and adorable! The quarter picture really was worth getting up for too.
Oh, wow. It’s so cute! Thanks for sharing.
This is soooooo adorable!! Thank you for the file!
Will have to make one for my husband. He’ll love it.
Adorable! Thank you so much for sharing!
Thank you for sharing! Looking forward to trying this out & will be great to have along with my guitar straps!
Glad you thought it was worth it! I guess then it must have been.