Ancillary Mode Dial

It’s possible to slowly peel the sticker if it concerns you, but I doubt it would have a noticable affect on a non-delicate engrave.

I lost it at ‘Panic’. Now I must have one.

3 Likes

That makes a LOT of sense. I’m going to re-cut the inner ring and engrave the text. I cannot for the life of me get the GF to align the circle for cutting. I was going to engrave some dark card stock for white lettering on a black BG, but engraving to the maple makes more sense to me.

1 Like

I engraved the paper ring.

Mine has a “please work” setting.

5 Likes

I use the SVG generator at: http://GearGenerator.com - it’s an amazing free tool for making gears, and it outputs in svg format.

4 Likes

@timjedwards is 6’7". We ALL have little hands, compared to him. :wink:

3 Likes

#necrogame

(Did I do that right?)

6 Likes

You so did! :smiley:

3 Likes

I still fiddle with my ancillary setting every time I cut…

3 Likes

I mostly keep mine set to “precision.”

2 Likes

Has anyone put in the Stargate symbols yet? If so Please post a Picture or short video.

Very cool! Thanks for the files.

1 Like

The search function on this forum is really powerful - I just searched for “stargate”

So far (AFAIK) no one has combined the two - looking forward to seeing it though!

1 Like

I had already saw the Other Star Gate Escutcheon’s. But they were not movable like this one was, and I thought it would be cool do join the 2.

2 Likes

Sounds like a great project! Can’t wait to see what you come up with…

2 Likes

Just Received my Glow Forge. Got to get it all setup, vented, etc…
But, I am gonna make one.

2 Likes

This is soooo cool! It has to be the next thing I make! thanks for sharing.

1 Like

You’re welcome! My dial is still installed, and I most certainly set it as appropriate for the job at hand.

2 Likes

learning about svg crowbar is the best thing that has happened thus far today. thank you.

3 Likes