Anyone design living hinge designs for pay?

Does anyone offer design services for Glowforge material? I have a design I want to do (not super complicated) and can’t find similar enough SVG files for me to tweak to get my vision across. I also cannot find videos to teach me how to do it myself. So I was wondering if anyone offers this service and I’d pay them for their time and the file. Thanks!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum. I am looking forward to seeing what you make when you master the living hinge.

1 Like

Welcome @cayleepatenaude
I’ve been thinking about trying to make a living hinge generator… similar to the Divider Generator I posted about here:

If you think something like that would be helpful to you, let me know. Maybe I can use your use case as an example to support.

4 Likes

Probably. Yeah, I can find SVG designs on Etsy that have the similar build that I want. But not the dimensions I want. And I have no clue how to design my own as well as no clue how to design “notched” wood that fits into itself. For instance if I wanted to make a living hinge clutch with sides. I don’t know how to size them to “puzzle piece” together. If they makes sense.

2 Likes

This might get you close.

https://festi.info/boxes.py/FlexBox4?language=en

3 Likes

Thank you!!! I’ll try this out!

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.