Dome-shaped jigsaw puzzle

Another example of things that are way above my technical ability and understanding. That puzzle is absolutely fabulous. Like other, my mind is blown. :exploding_head:

10 Likes

Really cool idea and fantastic build!

9 Likes

Neato! Great stuff.

10 Likes

12 Likes

beautiful

10 Likes

Wow! What a great idea!!! I only wish I was that innovative.

5 Likes

Any clues on how you did the programming stuff?

2 Likes

Happy to answer any questions about that! What would you like to know?

2 Likes

This is incredible!!! The code part being above my head - I would absolutely pay to have the laser file if you decide to put it up for sale! My family loves puzzles and this would really level up Christmas family puzzle time.

6 Likes

Outstanding. I never liked geometry, but this could budge me off that mark!

5 Likes

:star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

(Everyone already used up all the good words!)

12 Likes

Let me get back to you on that. I want to share it but Iโ€™m trying to make it easier to use.

9 Likes

As much as I love puzzles and creating with my :glowforge: I have to recognize this is way over my head and a rabbit hole I am not ready to explore.

Thank you very much @Purplie for sharing your innovative technique and showing us what wonderful things can be made in more determined minds with capable hands.

7 Likes

Wow, this is truly amazing and creative!!

7 Likes

Exciting!!!

5 Likes

This is so far over my head but itโ€™s amazing!

5 Likes

This is amazing!!!

6 Likes

Hi @marla.ann.mrowka,
I couldnโ€™t make the color print version much easier, but anyway I posted the files, plus a couple of easier versions of the puzzle, over in the Free Laser Designs category.

Free Dome Puzzle, Blank Paintable (Difficulty: :hammer_and_wrench::hammer_and_wrench:)

Free Dome Puzzle, Engraved (Difficulty: :hammer_and_wrench::hammer_and_wrench::hammer_and_wrench:)

Free Dome Puzzle, Color Picture (Difficulty: :hammer_and_wrench::hammer_and_wrench::hammer_and_wrench::hammer_and_wrench:)

13 Likes

So cool. Thanks for the pics and write up.

8 Likes

Thank you for the notice!!! Canโ€™t wait!!

2 Likes