Explain Your Forum Avatar

Yep, I wanted to showcase @jbv’s artwork today.

(I’ve already warned him though…I need to switch back tomorrow because I can’t find my own posts. ROFL!)

12 Likes

He sent me the file…not a bad idea.

7 Likes

Vector me, via CC Capture.

16 Likes

Mine is a photo of a piece I made in an online card class I took. It doesn’t really have any meaning, I just grabbed it because I needed an avatar and it was about the right size. Maybe when I figure out what I wanna be when I grow up I’ll do one that better represents me.

(Hijack alert: @chadmart1076, my first car right out of high school was a powder blue '66 Mustang I bought used for $685. Had no idea it was a classic car. )

21 Likes

Me, I had some Imperial entanglements during Star Wars Celebration in Anaheim…

15 Likes

My mom’s first car was one of the first 100 64-1/2 Mustangs. It had a special little plaque. My grandpa bought it for her for $400. From what I understand it could cream anyone on Route 66 when my dad was driving it.

They sold it when they had me because my mom couldn’t “reach me in the back seat”. I’ll never truly forgive them for selling my birthright. :smiley:

8 Likes

Move along, these…wait, your Jedi mind tricks won’t work on me! - Rich

6 Likes

Very nice work, I wouldn’t change it. - Rich

4 Likes

I was lucky enough to go to Celebration in Anaheim as well! (That’s me on the right) My friend (the guy on the left) gave me his brother’s ticket, and his girlfriend (the woman in the middle) bought the photo op and they kept telling me to get in on it! So I did.

20 Likes

Mine is a picture of me at Yellowstone. (Just upstream of Upper Yellowstone Falls, if I remember correctly.)

15 Likes

WOW!!! A photo-op with the Skywalker twins! Impressive!

8 Likes

Mine either got pulled in from some other site when I created my account or it was the only photo I had readily available at that time. It’s a photo of me on Lake Champlain from many years ago. I still mostly look like that but the beard is a little more grey.

14 Likes

Yeah. Right place at the right time. I didn’t pay a dime but I think it cost her like $270 or something.

5 Likes

I just recently changed it from me to what is there now which is the most recent picture of me and my oldest daughter.

I kind of dig it. :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Mine is the first letter of my last name

17 Likes

Mine is a picture of me prior to raiding and pillaging villages… or from a wedding I went to in Newcastle upon Tyne. I can’t remember which.
It was a crazy vacation. :grin:

18 Likes

Sorry for you loss.

4 Likes

Mine is a screen cap from the first video “standup” meeting of the
company I started with a friend about 5 years ago.
I wore a jacket and tie to honor the occasion.

17 Likes

I take it that jacket and tie are not your normal mode of dress? - Rich

3 Likes

I like the hat and axe.:astonished: - Rich

2 Likes