Happy Valentines Day!

AHHH that is great! My Daughter turns 2 next monday and we’re going with a sesame street theme. If only you lived close enough…we’d hire you to make her cake!

4 Likes

What a great idea! And well-executed!

4 Likes

That is a beautiful box!

My wife would! I’m so lucky :smile:

I can’t help but think of the Monty Python sea chanty, “It’s fun to hire an accountant, and sail the wide accountant-sea!” every year around this time.

It adds a whole new meaning to [quote=“SunnyStarbucks, post:40, topic:6054”]
I call my better half Captain Awesome
[/quote]

4 Likes

How sweet. I’m affectionately known as “A hole group leader.”

How perfect @rebecca!

3 Likes

ROFL! I’m sure that’s spelled “whole”.

2 Likes

I dunno… I saw bits and pieces of the “A hole group leader” movie (I know… how’d they ever turn such a great book into a movie, but they did!) and it was… ummm… interesting?

3 Likes

Oh, is that a movie? (Never mind!) :relaxed:

Well, I wouldn’t Google it or anything. I mean… at least not at work… or from your own computer… or your own internet connection.

4 Likes

Sounds like he should look into somatic psychology as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love this!!! I will tell jokingly say “Aye Aye Captain” to Captain Awesome sometime today just for fun! hahaha

1 Like

hahahaa Just make sure it’s not spread around! Captain Awesome and I work at the same firm (Although he is in a different department) but most of his co-workers and my co-workers calls him Captain Awesome! I think he likes it since there are a bazillion Michaels in his department.

2 Likes

You better keep her!

1 Like

Chuck is one of my guilty pleasures…

4 Likes

I have 0 guilt. We were recently talking about rewatching the entire series. We still watch random episodes here and there. And we’ll put one on, just as a filler until we pick something else to watch, and then we’re sucked in and watch the entire ep. And sometimes we can’t stop and have to watch the next ep. The show was nothing short of awesome and it doesn’t hurt that Yvonne Strahovski looks like… well… the way she does.

4 Likes

I watched it in high school for Zachary Levi. Then, in college I got invited by a professor to work on a project that turned out to be for The Nerd Machine and he and David Coleman came into town to see what we had done. He sat next to me, said my name once and was next to me for the pictures we took. If it’s not coming across, I was rather starstruck at the time. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Wow that’s really cool! (Wait… Nerdy… Cool… I’m so confused right now.)
I’m curious what you were doing at the time that made you a prime candidate for that situation?

2 Likes

I wasn’t really a prime candidate, but I was taking one of the professor’s advanced 3D modeling courses at the time. There was a sizable group and the students who did most of the work were grad students with far more skill than I ever built. I did some small models that were part of a full model of their mascot.

1 Like

I also made a thing, for the day:

32 Likes