Hopper Request - Repeat last cut

I find myself often repeating the last cut because I’m a little cautious not wanting to burn my materials. It would be cool to have a “run a second pass” button without having to re-scan, etc… Not sure if this has already been mentioned.

29 Likes

That would be a big time saver for me when I’m engraving multiple items with the same design. I have a jig set up so I know the next one will be in the exact same place as the previous one so nothing should need to be rescaned or recalculated.

11 Likes

I too have asked for this, it’s definitely needed:

13 Likes

The problem is the downloaded file depends on the measured height, so unless all your blanks are the same thickness the focus might be a little off.

I would only use the repeat button if everything was the same.

1 Like

This would definitely be a useful feature.

I didn’t buy my GF to sell products, but I’ve already had some orders from friends and family for repetitive items. This feature would be great.

2 Likes

This would be great, I know on my brother laser printer there is only one button and holding it until you get a light reprints the last job, I would love this feature on the :glowforge: too!

3 Likes

Yep. The info is just sitting there in the buffer.

Alas, because of the way the GF works, “the same” really means “the same”. So repositioning the last job, or changing the power(s) would still be a complete rebuild.

1 Like

Eighthed :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I wholeheartedly agree with this request!!! And it should be fairly simple to implement… :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Heres dans reponse

5 Likes

Thanks for the feedback, I’ll make sure it gets to the team.