How to display tiles

Hi! So I have finally started to try engraving tiles and like how they have come out. What would be the best ways to display beyond just a tiny easel type holder? Is there any frame designs so you can hang them? Thank you for any ideas or links to designs for frames or something. I have searched but not find much. Thank you.

10 Likes

If you use the search function and input “tile frames” you will be rewarded with several examples: Here are two: Framed Ceramic Tile; Craftsman Style Tile Frame

14 Likes

Searching the forum can be difficult sometimes, I have a few tricks I use. I wrote them up in #12 here:

10 Likes

Here’s a free file I’ve used a few times…

9 Likes

Thank you all. I do find the searching hard some times. I do appreciate the tips and the links!

8 Likes

Sorry one more question. What type of glue would you use to glue the back of the tile to the frame? I just don’t want it to pop out and somebody get hurt. Thank you!

1 Like

I’d suggest E6000 - it’s a multipurpose and it remains flexible so it should do the job well. Honestly I’ve never had a tile pop out, but I get wanting the extra security!

4 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I use Tile Frames for all my ceramic tile projects. They come in black, light stain and dark stain. Will have to see who I purchase from as I cannot find that info at this time.

2 Likes