I’ve been waiting for this moment for a long time:

WHooooohooooo!!!

2 Likes

Me too Rodrigo!

1 Like

Congrats! still waiting to receive that email :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m hoping you get it soon. Different kind of wait after knowing you’re closer in line :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks @hansepe - you mind telling me when did you place your order so I have an idea of when to expect such email? I ordered Oct 22nd.

I decided not to disclose my shipping date. I was in the early order group if that helps, but trying to guess the date of your email based on mine or anybody else’s isn’t something that is doable at this point.

Check out this comment from @dan from earlier today on a different thread

2 Likes

thanks for the info.

1 Like

No shipping emails yet but first box is on the way from Tennessee and scheduled to arrive on Monday by the “End of Day” according to UPS.

The box shipped yesterday (1 week after the email that started this thread) and is currently bouncing between facilities in TN.

5 Likes

For anybody wondering or thinking it’s about a week between THE email and shipping a GF it’s 11 days (7 business days) and no word so far for me.

The PG box arrived today though.

Anxiously waiting still :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yikes, that would make me crazy. Hopefully, they were just buying time so that they could send you one of the new souped up models that goes to 11!

Hopefully.

3 Likes

They all do! All production units, anyway. We turned it on in software. We’ve been shipping the hardware to enable it for a while. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

@dan beat me to it. Today’s announcement takes them all to 11

With that reference, I wonder what a Stone Henge button cover would look like on the GF :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m really happy for you. I do not have that chance yet. When did you pass. Command of the glowforge?

Still waiting for my shipping email! Hopefully today will be lucky!

3 Likes

I’ve been checking too… sigh.

1 Like

More Clicking! :point_up_2:

LOL

1 Like

Yes, good thing I have a nice mechanical keyboard on the computer.

I was half expecting the email because I was on business travel just like when i got THE email 12 days ago. Home again staring at a PG box that I refuse to open :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think we got the email the same day!

I opened my Inventables Order but I haven’t put my order in for the PG yet.

1 Like

I think so too. The PG is the “Freebie” box that was sent as part of the delivery. I need to order more PG stuff but wanted to see some of it first. I think I’ll just go ahead.

I need to contact support about the Inventables order information. I’d forgotten about that and know what I want to get (I think) :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t even have the PG package yet… what the what?! :thinking: