If a desktop is your preference…
As promised, the next electronic miniature! Yes it is really that small - here is the quarter comparison…
This time bringing you the miniature desktop, again featuring Rio, the unofficial Glowforge mascot.
The keyboard is a file I adapted from Wikimedia Commons.
Notes for best result:
- I used proofgrade medium basswood ply.
- Pin the sheet to the tray with a honeycomb pin.
- You have to toggle the steps a bit!
- First set the steps like this:
- When done, peel off the masking off the screen only, be careful not to move the sheet.
- Now set the steps to this:
Assembly will require some glue for the hard drive, and the table legs go where the score is under the table.
You can check out the laptop here: