International glowforgers

Ditto :slight_smile:

You’ll hear about my Pro when everyone else in the world has gotten theirs. (You can all feel sorry that I haven’t gotten mine until the end :wink:) I know there are others who are taking the same position with the ones they’ve received. So I’m assuming nothing.

3 Likes

Yes I expect a lot of regulars won’t take part. There are not enough of you to make much difference to the stats.

Especially since return shipping is only for damage in transit, which might be hard to prove once the courier has driven off

What is the question?

Hi @dan what is the current situation on international deliveries, are you still on track to deliver basic units before the 31st? Thanks in advance
P.s please give me my GF, i need it in my life haha.:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

The June update has the schedule update. All orders will be filled between now and end of November.

1 Like

well, they’re on track to be filled, anyway. i mean, i’d be pretty surprised at this point if they have to delay again; it feels like they’re generally over the development hump, for lack of a better descriptor.

tonight I dreamt that my box of proofgrade had showed up in the house with a letter attached to it “I’m sorry that your glowforge will leave the factory as the last, here’s some proofgrade to wipe off those tears” Signed @dan

I actually woke up excited that something had shown up to be disappointed again in my subconscious.

4 Likes

When will International shipping start?
Before when they will email me for the address?

still 0 news for international costumers. It looks like another holiday season sans glowforge for me :frowning:

2 Likes

News (or no news) are bad for everyone who don’t receive his GF…
But for internantional users, it’s worst :frowning:

1 Like