Light Switch Covers Design Files

I meant to upload these designs back when I made my lightswitch covers and forgot to. I was recently reminded to do it, so here they are:

switchcover_DRswitchcover

The green area is for engraving a well for the tiny tiles, so if you don’t have those just ignore the operation. The brown lines are score lines just to add interest–you can substitute whatever you like for those.

Enjoy!

Almost forgot: if your switch hardware requires a bit of a hollow behind the switch to hold the electrical guts, here is a piece you can attach to the back (I had to for the smaller switch), make it out of veneer or 1/8" plywood. I didn’t need one for the larger switch so you’ll have to make your own.
switchback

Light Switch Covers

Awesome! Always loved this design with the little teensy tiles! :grinning:

Thank you sooooomuch!!! I’ll reply later with a photo of my new switch plate based on your design. Thanks again!!

Decided to keep it much simpler. Didn’t use the tiles or the left switch cutout. Just added some fun graphics and made it just a hair oversized to cover some wall damage.

I used the medium Walnut PG. Thank you again for sharing!!

Well, that’s great! I’m glad it worked for you.

Thanks for the files

Thank you! Not sure where … but, will definitely use this!

Never bought the mini tiles … may have to revisit them now. :slight_smile:

Inspired by your post, although I had to build my own since it was 2 switches. :slight_smile:
Daughter is addicted to Disney Descendants

Perfect!