I’ve been following along the curve that is learning…and having a ball. I graduated myself from using wood only, to acrylic…which I love. For some reason, I’m still hung up on trying embossing powder on everything…so of course it went without saying that acrylic would be the next victim. I also sent this to support with a couple other little things, just in case they care.
I made a little test square with various types of images on it. The little artifact ‘outcroppings’ are sort of strange on the points of the star and the arrow…I don’t get that.
As far as embossing powder working on acrylic….not so much…especially viewing it face on. Since it’s melted plastic, it’s too easy to scrape off when weeding the masking. And the LPI really show. On the other hand, it could look pretty neat viewing it from the back.
The flower engraving is a no-go all the way, any way you look at it.
…but the geometric shapes look good when looking from the back, like reverse engraving.
Now, I know what NOT to do.
To make myself happy, I made these little disks with no fooling around with any glitzy stuff;