I just got my GF about week ago (yay!) and am at work on my first big project. I’ve run into several learning curves along the way, but up until now have found ways to work around them.
I have a file that I uploaded and it worked last night, but now certain portions of it are ‘not printing’. They are being visually rendered, but when I select ONLY the important parts of the file (ie more complicated part, versus small test pieces) the whole file says ‘No artwork’.
I have tried the basic things like reloading the page, and restarting the glowforge. I could really use some tips for the next steps here.