Poll: Okay guys, and this time I do mean the guys specifically:

I helped off camera on a commercial years ago with Ellie May from The Beverly Hillbillies. I guess that’s completely unrelated…

7 Likes

Lol lol lol accessible??? Cannot stop laughing

Bahama I know! Such a fail!

I want to say MaryAnn but she’s automatically disqualified beacause of all those stupid coconut pies. Nope!

I read somewhere a few years ago that for decades, Gillian’s Island has been playing on at least one TV channel somewhere in the world at any given moment. Unfortunately for the cast that was before residuals. (Brady Bunch kids made like $2k/episode, also no residuals - ouch)

4 Likes

I can seriously never get over how much Teryl Rothery and Dawn Wells are absolutely identical.

BTW, I think it’s hilarious that when I search for Teryl Rothery, more than one pic of Dawn Wells popped up.

10 Likes

Uh yep…that’s a doppelganger all right! :neutral_face:

3 Likes

YES option C…

BOTH… at the same time.

LOL

4 Likes

Ha - well I think that what he meant by “accessible” was ‘down to earth’ or ‘relatable’ … as opposed to ‘convenient’ or ‘easy’ :wink:

But TBF, I’m not sure what he meant. It was a pretty spectacular ramble. Still can’t stop giggling at the thought of my red-headed hubby ranting about the evils of dating a ginger.

7 Likes

i’m married to a ginger, too. there are definitely dangers associated with such ventures.

6 Likes

When I was a young lad my mother warned me not to get involved with ginger girls as they were “not to be trusted”. I have no idea why she said that and it was probably the only advice about girls she ever uttered.

4 Likes

“The little red-haired girl”.

3 Likes

No!!! Earworm!

1 Like

Well, it was already in my head, so I thought I’d share the pain. :grinning:

Yeah - like becoming my EX-wife. Been there, done that, dodged a few other red bullets since then.

4 Likes

Bahaha!

still too soon, most brutal ep.

Ginger of maryann what? To run for president? As a ping pong partner? More input needed.

3 Likes

LOL - that was my question too! bahahha!

It’s this show Gillian’s Island or something. Which I could not find on Netflix…

Edit: @Jules @kittski @mpipes @tim1724 OMG it’s Gilligan’s Island not Gillian’s Island… I’m such a fail!

7 Likes

Right? I mean I imagine the question is who do we want to have sexual relations with, in which case the answer is either or, and forever wonder what the other would be like.

1 Like

I have to say Ginger. I married one.

1 Like