Who's scheduled for delivery today?

Nice setup! You are gonna have so much fun!

3 Likes

I use the Kelso line all… the… time. Yes, to this day.

5 Likes

It’s been a few hours. Has it arrived?

Have any arrived yet???

1 Like

I expect mine any minute now!!! (That is as long as the bathroom supply company truck moves before the UPS truck arrives!!!)

10 Likes

Yes!

8 Likes

Fantastic! Happy for you!

David, say goodbye to the open clean bench tops you have there. A catalyst for entropy is about to enter your world.

I would suspect you straightened up just for the photo if it weren’t for the reflection on the floor. :sunglasses:
I really enjoy pics of the areas we build around ourselves to accommodate our affliction.

7 Likes

Thanks! Except… yeah… the MF driver (that’s Might Fine, BTW) with the supply truck actually didn’t move in time so UPS is coming back later.

2 Likes

AAAUUUUUGGGGHHHHHH!!! Call the tow truck!

Lazy!

It’s okay… UPS guy came back about an hour later while I was at lunch. Safely in the minivan now! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Thank you for this!

I am gathering information on the specs/classification/etc… so I can show CBSA.

If any of the actual Production recipients have a copy of the label that includes the FCC ID on it, that would be a key piece of information CBSA would want to know. Then look up and print that certificate.

2 Likes

YES! I already email support for more info. Maybe they will give me something better!

Thanks @dan_berry

1 Like

Yeah, remember that label was from a pre-release unit.

1 Like

I feel about this bad… II… as you’re doing all the work that I’ll just be copying. Seriously though, it is appreciated, and by a lot more than just me I’m sure.

1 Like

I don’t mind! Taking one for our Canadian Glowforgers!

Plus I’m super excited that I will get to play with it soon.

5 Likes

not to pester you or anything but what about your Glowforge?

3 Likes

I’ve been wondering the same! Still, I suppose folks have a right to a little privacy–it’s not easy to be in the glaring spotlight of GF forums–haha!

2 Likes