Connecting to WiFi

Hi Folks.

Just got the Glowforge unpacked and put together, but can’t get it connected to WiFi. It asks me to enter our password, but then I keep getting an Error message, which tells me to contact Support. Our home computer is in a different room, so I’m using my iPhone. I’ve tried both in and out of Airplane mode. Any ideas?

Thanks.
Gregory

There is a video by @rpegg that helps with the setup -

Give that a try and see if you can get it connected.

8 Likes

Hi Jules.

Thanks for the video. I completed all of those steps, and at the end I get the Error message instead of You’re Connected. Button’s green, phone is connected to Glowforge wifi, asks for my hone network, I enter the password, Error message. Any ideas?

Gregory

You might try moving the router closer to the machine just for the setup…it sounds like the machine is broadcasting a signal, which was what i was concerned about - it just isn’t connecting to your home network. I don’t know if moving the router closer will help for the setup, but it might.

(All i can think of, so I’m going to keep my fingers crossed that it works, and hope someone who knows what they’re doing chimes in.) :slightly_smiling_face:

I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.