Harry Potter Monopoly Final

Besides the box that is causing me issues with the pass through slot, the Harry Potter Monopoly board is finished. Board was cut on pecan plywood. Monopoly money is coins and cut from gold silver and bronze mirrored acrylic. The property cards were proofgrade maple. The tokens, houses, and hotels were 3D printed. The chance and community chest cards were customized from moo.com

126 Likes

Man that’s dedication.

9 Likes

Wow!
Great detail in the entire project. You mastered that job! That Pecan is gorgeous.
How cool is it to unleash your imagination with that tool at your disposal?

7 Likes

Man, the more I look and dissect it, I see all the different settings - and the font choices are superb. :star_struck:

6 Likes

Wow, that is beautiful! Did you make this from your own design, or did you get the details somewhere else? Either way, you executed it brilliantly!!

5 Likes

WOW! Just WOW!

2 Likes

I designed it all myself, except the 3D printed files are from Thingiverse.

13 Likes

I keep looking through the pictures and keep seeing a new detail I missed before! That is really stunning. Great job!!

4 Likes

The word I am searching for is something like Wow times 10. This is such a fun work of art.

6 Likes

I am not a big Monopoly fan, but that might get me to play.

5 Likes

You are an amazing artist

5 Likes

Beautiful work!

2 Likes

Just stunning! And up to your usual high standard.

4 Likes

Exceptional work. Love it.

4 Likes

That’s insanely perfect! I’m assuming the board folds. How are the two pieces attached?

3 Likes

Gaffer tape!

8 Likes

That was going to be my solution, but wasn’t sure that someone had a better idea. My roommate has developed a new game, and he’s resurrecting an old out of print board game and wants me to make the boards. I’ll give it a try, thanks!

4 Likes

Dang… I was expecting some intricate hidden geometric multi-layer snap-together system.

… or, at least, magnets.

5 Likes

Bottom of cottages and castles to snap to board would be nifty.

11 Likes

I know I have seen a lot of Catan boards on here, but this really makes me want to design my own (and use magnets in some way to put it together!)

6 Likes