Installation Video

A couple of weeks ago, I received the email, requesting confirmation whether or not I wanted my Glowforge shipped now or to wait (YEAH). I filled the form immediately, so I could receive it ASAP, but I did not have time to read the links for tutorials and instillation video at the same time. When I went back to the email to look up the information, it seems as though it’s no longer available, as I had completed the forms. I have now been looking all over for the instillation videos and tutorials. I also cannot seem to connect the design store. or find where my credits went to for the shipping delays. Am I being really stupid and missing something obvious?

Thanks for any assistance. Amy

2 Likes

Read everything here:
https://glowforge.com/support

Also review the Terms of Service you agreed to:

The Warranty:

The Technical Specs: (For information on suggested operating conditions.)

And that should get you up to speed pretty quickly. (There are additional tutorials for using it, but those are a good start.)

4 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

No prob! Be sure to pop back when you are done with those…I’ll point you towards the getting started tutorials. (They’re short.) :wink:

Hello, read the info on your links. If you can still connect me to the tutorials, it will be much appreciated.

Here you go:

Then if you want to get started doing your own stuff quickly, the Matrix has a lot of tutorials and video links showing the best of the tips and tricks:

For using the Glowforge:

For Using Photoshop, GIMP and Paintshop:

For using Illustrator, Inkscape, CorelDRAW and Affinity Designer:

For using Fusion 360, OnShape, Openscad, Rhino, etc.

Have fun! :grinning:

6 Likes

Thanks again!

1 Like

Thank you for all the great resources, @Jules! Glad to hear it helped @alindblade.

If you need anything else, please write in to support@glowforge.com.

1 Like