Self promotion: The Topanga Canyon Gallery Tour

I am part of the tour this year. ( first time for me) There will be 37 artists showing off a wide range of art at 17 different Topanga Canyon studios. I am showing my stuff a guest in at another artist’s studio location. So, if you are in LA and want to get your art on and want to help out the TOpanga Canyon Gallery, this is your chance. I am not sure if there are any other GF junkies in the tour but there are definitely some very talented artists.

I will be showing the wave, some matrix work, these lamps, some baskets, these other lamps , and a wide range of smaller (i.e. cheaper) items, and possibly a few clocks.

25 Likes

Congratulations! That sounds like a really fun thing to do…sort of like a progressive dinner. I really love the ‘wave’ one…very innovative and mesmerizing. Have a great time!

7 Likes

I hope you do well!

6 Likes

This is great! Congrats!

5 Likes

Good Luck! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Cool! Hope you sell a bunch and make good connections.

6 Likes

Sounds like the perfect spot for your work!

5 Likes

What a great opportunity! Looking forward to hearing how well you did!

4 Likes

Sounds like fun - good luck!

3 Likes

Very exciting! All the best for the exhibition! I hadn’t seen the clock on your last link before - that is very clever!

2 Likes

I LOVE all of your items!!! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Amazing! Congrats!! Love your work.

1 Like

A successful show. Best part was how many times I had to wipe nose prints off of the wormhole.

8 Likes

Videos showing all the loot I had on display.

video 1

video 2

3 Likes

That’s really impressive, it sure represents a lot of work.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.