Where?

Can someone please direct me to a post where you can color the puzzle pieces so they only cut once. I cannot find this info after searching for an hour. Thanks

Not sure of the problem here. I’ve never used a puzzle generator that cut more than once. Where are you getting it from?

I’ve used this one a few times, so issues…

2 Likes

Ya my problem is I run into to many problems for some reason. I am using this program and it cut twice. It was explained to me to change the colors of each row of lines so they wont cut more than once.

https://gists.rawgit.com/Draradech/35d36347312ca6d0887aa7d55f366e30/raw/b04cf9cd63a59571910cb226226ce2b3ed46af46/jigsaw.html

I opened this file in Inkscape and it seems to me it is one path and pieces will not be cut twice. The Glowforge interface has no way to modify this file. You will need to do that in a program like AI or Inkscape.

2 Likes

Ditto. Just checked it, single path, will only cut once per horizontal and vertical line.

If you are converting paths to stroke before uploading, that would cause that, but they are raw paths as-downloaded.

3 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

I may have converted to stroke. I will check that. Thanks

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.