So had my first taste of humidity finding it’s way into the machine and distorting a cardboard jig I had setup last night. So I decided to design a blast gate that could be easily mounted directly to the machines outlet port and then the duct on the other side. That way it’s super low profile and easy to install. I made mine out of 1/8” acrylic since I figured that would limit expansion from moisture, and slide smoothly. It press fits over the outlet and can be clamped to the duct.
Note: I designed this for glowforge plus. It should be fine for the basic, but will need to be rotated to prevent obstruction of the passthrough on the pro.