Renewed Optimism - Small Box

This may not be an appropriate question - and if it’s not, please disregard - but any chance you could share the Fusion 360 plans in addition to the SVG files? I find adjusting thickness, size, etc much easier in Fusion…

I’m not sure what is the best way of sharing it. I exported it to a f3d file. Hopefully you can import that somehow.

I also had to zip it to put it on this forum.

Let me know if that works for you.

Small Box GF v6.zip (416.2 KB)

5 Likes

AMAZING. You’re my hero! :trophy:

Thank you so much.

1 Like

No. Not at all.

1 Like

If you wanted to seal the inner acrylic you can get acrylic glue with fuses the acrylic to itself. if you use a good line inside AFTER ASSEMBLY it should work. That stuff is available at TAPP Plastics

I can’t find the SVG. Can you help, please?
This is a great little box.

Right up there in the first post. It looks like this:

2 Likes

Ruth, that doesn’t show up on my computer like that. I get the “Here is the SVG (right click to save it.” but there is no image there.

That’s weird. I just downloaded and zipped it – try this one:

renewed-optimism-small-box.svg.zip (2.8 KB)

1 Like

Thanks - I’ve missed you.
I’m rusty from being on the road so long.

1 Like

I’m kinda boring right now – still doing the gimpy post-surgery thing. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Still recovering, gosh. Glad you’re with us to pass the time anyway!

2 Likes

She told me 3 months. I never believe I’ll take as long as other people, but I’m 2 months in and looking at 3 more weeks before I can maybe walk without crutches. sigh I guess I’m not super woman after all!

1 Like

#necrogame

This is a beautiful little box and needs some more exposure now that there are so many new people on the forum!

6 Likes

cityscapes? I would love to see that, which you speak of!!

Here are a few – @polarbrainfreeze does awesome work!

6 Likes

I like this necrogame. I apparently didn’t come back after back to school night in 2018 to report on my progress. I made a bunch of these at the time, but I had kind of forgotten about it. I think I’ll dust it off again.

3 Likes