New game: Let's necro some oldies

New game:

• Go comment on an old project you liked (in any category, moag, free designs, everything else, run wild!)
  • that wasn’t yours
  • and has been idle for at least 12 months. That is, no comments since before May 2019.
  • put #necrogame in your post body. (so we can search for these kinds of posts)
  • Optional: comment here with the link to your necro thread.

Go find them here:

https://community.glowforge.com/search?expanded=true&q=%23glowforge-project-examples%20status%3Aopen%20before%3A2019-05-01%20order%3Alikes

Here are two I’m going to do:

and

Edit: ok had to do this one too.

10 Likes

I need these speakers Electrostatic loudspeakers - #35 by Aloha

#necrogame ed.

5 Likes

Happy bday @Aloha :smiley:

2 Likes

Mahalo!!!

1 Like
2 Likes

Okay, so I just did a free design. Should have used your search instead of my own!

4 Likes

Ah the rules are just guidelines really. Necro whatever you think needs love!

4 Likes

Uhm… Discourse…we need to revisit your time telling maths…

The author of the original post edited it on Feb 14 @ 17:14 EST, so the reply is 2 months later than the last modification.

1 Like

Ah.

Well, it still reads odd at first glance.

Yes, wishing you a very happy Birthday @Aloha! :moon_cake: :pancakes: :cupcake: :ice_cream: :champagne: :partying_face:

1 Like

Thank you @arh2 :slight_smile:

I think we need to #necromothersdayfreedesigns :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Go for it!

The whole idea was just to bring some of the buried gems back up to the surface. I saw a like added to an old project of mine and I was like “ah yeah people don’t really see that anymore…” and then I started looking at old bookmarks of projects I liked by other people… and here we are.

(I just updated the “rules” to ignore that bit about MOAG. If you liked it, necro it!)

5 Likes

I should go back through my hundreds of bookmarks and see what was first…

4 Likes

This has been on my bookmark list of things to do…

framed edgelit signs

Great idea!

1 Like

Star Wars Monopoly

This was awesomely put together

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.